Blueberry Toast is one of the nutritious, crispy and yummy snacks you can easily prepare. It is equally a filling snack you can prepare in a short time.
- 3 tablespoon of plain, Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of blueberries
- 1 slice of whole-grain bread
- ½ teaspoon of honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of hemp seed
- ½ teaspoon of lemon zest (optional)
- Toast the bread to the desired crunchy level you want. It should be strong enough to hold the toppings
- Evenly to the toast with a layer of Greek yogurt. Add the blueberries and gently push the berries into the yogurt.
- Top with a spray of hemp hearts and lemon zest. Then, drizzle with honey to your desire.
Note that the prep time above is to get the bread crispy. The prep time for the remainder of the ingredients is included in the amount of time it will require you to prepare the other ingredients. This will most likely not take more than five minutes.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Calories: 127kcal
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 2.3mg